I suppose being uninspired at 3am with only 6 hours remaining before needing to leave for class is not the best time to recommit to blogging. sigh. I googled "how to become more interesting"-I google everything. One of the ways of becoming more interesting was to blog at least one sentence a night. Does that mean I am now three times more interesting than I was 3 minutes ago? woohoo! You're also supposed to take a picture a day and post it to flicker. That sounds too ambitious for me, so I guess I just peaked.
10 Things I've done in the 3 months of my blogger silence:
1. Applied and got accepted into Mcgill.
2. Became a rock climber for a month.
3. Walked past my place of work-I've been there a year and never once walked past it, there's an incredible Szechuan place one block down.
4. Bought groceries (that's monumental, it's been I don't know how long since I had food in my fridge).
5. Ate an oyster-apparently you eat those babies raw.
6. Accepted an invitation to eat dinner in the dark served by blind people.
7. Experienced a moment where my professor referred to her 3 year old son as an it so as not to imprison (it/him) through gender classification.
8. Read my first Kierkegaard piece-rendering me speechless.
9. Booked an eye appointment in french, not because I wanted to, but because I had to.
10.Watched John Oliver live. Some girls love rock stars, some love geeky British political comedians.
No comments:
Post a Comment