Wednesday, June 27, 2012

tuesday nite drunk text message

I'm at the metro and wanting to lie down and fall asleep like an old drunk man.  My head feels like a 1000 pounds.  The letters I write are blurry.  I hope I don't throw up.  The bad thing about my stumbling around situation, is who the hell gets drunk like this on a Tuesday nite?  I accidentally hit some Asian guy on the metro.  Opps. Best thing is to not react.  Pretend u know nothing-and don't fall asleep, or at least wake up at Square Victoria.  That's my story. My drunk story.  I blame u, thank God for spell correct and u told me to let u know I made it home.  Lucien Allier. I'm at least not passed out.  3 more stops.  The guy with the funny face was replaced with the tired old woman wearing green capri pants.  I remember talking about capri pants.  Mine are white. I'm writing only to stay awake.  My stop. There's a plastic glass with lemons on the middle of the stairs. It's details like that which make a person go crazy.

No comments: